Two or more storey - 1051 Rg des Pointes
- The property is sold as is, at the risk and perils of the purchaser with no legal or conventional warranties and/or guarantees.
- Schedule 'G', attached, forms an integral part of this agreement.
- There will be a delay of 72 hours allocated for vendor's response to all offers and/or counter offers
- Vendor's schedule must be signed with each promise to purchase
- Notary will be designated by the vendor.
- A certified deposit cheque of $1000 payable to "DE GRANDPRE CHAIT" is mandatory with every accepted offer
- Property is to be exposed to the market for 7 days on MLS prior to the vendor responding to offers
- The vendor makes no representation in regards to the well which might be located on the adjacent lot and the purchaser must make his/her own verifications in that regard and declares himself/herself satisfied with the same, making the whole to his/her own personal affair.
|Year of construction||1870|
|Municipal tax||$1,649 / year|
|School tax||$271 / year|
|Sewage system||Septic tank|
|Type of property||Two or more storey|
|Type of building||Detached|
|Occupation period||30 days|
|Municipal Taxes (2019)||$1,649|
|School taxes (2019)||$271|
|RC||Kitchen||14x9.2 ft||Ceramic tiles|
|RC||Dining room||13.7x9.10 ft||Floating floor|
|RC||Living room||22.4x11.10 ft||Floating floor|
|RC||Bathroom||11.9x4.11 ft||Ceramic tiles|
|RC||Bedroom||10.4x10.4 ft||Floating floor|
|2||Master bedroom||17.4x10.9 ft||Floating floor|
|2||Bathroom||10.11x8 ft||Ceramic tiles|
|2||Mezzanine||6.7x2.4 ft||Floating floor|