Two or more storey - 4370 Av. Milette
Magnificent cottage located in Shawinigan-Sud, fully contemporary home comforts and built in 2002. It offers four bedrooms, a huge living room and large open concept rooms. The backyard offers you more than pleasant living space and a heated above-ground swimming pool. The 2010 expansion gives you additional floor space! Be quick!
Interior photos to come Monday.
Pyrrhotite test on order.
Certificate of location on order.
- Kitchen, dining room and living room,
- Complete bathroom with shower,
- Laundry room adjacent to the bathroom,
- Hardwood floors,
- Large Bedroom Office
- Garage that can accommodate 2 cars with exterior access door and entrance to the basement.
- 3 rooms,
- Large bathroom,
- Large wide staircase,
- Hardwood floors.
- Fully furnished,
- Large family room
- Workshop or possibility of an additional bedroom
- Large cedar closet or cold room
- Space for storage under the stairs
- Salt pool - above ground 21 '- Heated,
- Children's games module.
- Lights, blinds, poles,
- Waste bin and recycling bin,
- Wall-mounted air conditioner and 1 remote control,
- Garage door opener with 2 remote controls,
- Children's games module,
- 21 'aboveground swimming pool - heated, with salt.
- Light fixture in the girl's room,
- All the curtains.
This magnificent house will charm you with its huge rooms and its windows which always puts you in a "perfectly splendid" atmosphere of great light. The huge family room is perfect for entertaining. The master bedroom is large and contains a walk-in closet. The other two bedrooms are also upstairs.
Located a few minutes from the tax center.
The SELLER has ordered 12 Thermos to replace the defective ones. Installation should take place on December 2020 or upon receipt of the order by the supplier (delay due to Covid).
Work done on the house:
- Air exchanger 2009 - $ 800
- Central vacuum 2007 - $ 600
- Hot water tank 2014 - $ 600
- Air conditioner 2007 - $ 3,000
- Electrical work 2010-2014 - $ 4,500
- Pool 2014 - $ 7,500
- Plumbing 2010 - $ 2,200
- Bamboo floor 2010 - $ 1,100
- Windows (Glass replacement) 2020 - $ 1,700
- 2010 expansion - $ 50,000
- Roof 2017 - $ 11,500
- Gutters 2010 - $ 620
- Balcony 2011 - $ 7,200
- Walls, meadows, lawn 2013 - $ 12,000
Light fixtures, blinds, poles, waste bin and recycling bin, Wall-mounted air conditioner and 1 remote control, garage door opener with 2 remote controls, children's play module, 21' heated above ground pool (salt system).
Light fixture in the girl's room, curtains.
|Year of construction||2002|
|Municipal tax||$4,598 / year|
|School tax||$265 / year|
|Sewage system||Municipal sewer|
Electric baseboard units
Space heating baseboards
6 feet and over
Entrance by garage
|Bathroom / Washroom||Separate shower|
Central vacuum cleaner system installation
Electric garage door
Wall-mounted air conditioning
Double width or more
Park - green area
|Type of property||Two or more storey|
|Type of building||Detached|
|Building dimensions||13.23 x 11.36 m (irregular)|
|Land dimensions||19.81 x 31.46 m|
|Occupation period||45 days|
|Municipal Taxes (2021)||$4,598|
|School taxes (2020)||$265|
|RC||Kitchen||10.0x11.8 ft||Ceramic tiles|
|RC||Dining room||10.9x12.8 ft||Ceramic tiles|
|RC||Living room||14.10x17.10 ft||Wood|
|RC||Bathroom||6.11x10.4 ft||Ceramic tiles|
|RC||Laundry room||5.7x6.11 ft||Ceramic tiles|
|2||Master bedroom||14.2x20.5 ft||Wood|
|2||Bedroom||13.10x13.9 ft (irregular)||Wood|
|2||Bedroom||12.2x14.9 ft (irregular)||Wood|
|2||Bathroom||11.3x8.5 ft (irregular)||Ceramic tiles|
|SS1||Family room||30.7x23.3 ft||Ceramic tiles|